VoiStation Console is an application designed for managing telephone traffic in positions of reception and dispatching.
The software significantly extends the capabilities of the operator position, allows you to keep track of the status of the internal direct calls to designated recipients and manage calls waiting in the queue. It can also function as a standard telephone.
Intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface enables a significant reduction in user’s training time to operate the system.
Application workspace is divided into several panels, making all the necessary information directly accessible and visible to the user.
The keyboard panel lets you perform all the operations related to the service phone: selecting the number, switching or DTMF dialing.
Queue panel displays the current call waiting, waiting time and the name of the caller if it has been identified in Internet Phone Book (IPB) details. If the system operator considers desirable, you may choose to call “from inside” the queue, ex: when calling the subscriber marked as a VIP in IPB.
Book’s web panel details lets you search the database of subscribers to your system. Efficient search mechanism works similar to the web browser’s search engine, the results are sorted by hits rating, so best suited items are displayed. After retrieving search results, you can connect the call by clicking on it (click to call).
Call history provides information among other things, whether the call was received and how much it took. From this level it is possible to call back and add a number to the Internet Phone Book’s details.
Speed dial bookmarks allow you to define multiple flash buttons with assigned numbers and names, which allow one-click call to the indicated number.
The application is built on client-server architecture, console clients communicate directly with the IPB base and a PBX (VoIP). Each console has a unique identifier, so that we get a uniform appearance of the list of contacts and calls on all hardware.
Integration with Kobi billing system allows you to take full advantage of the synchronization Internet Phone Book’s website details with external databases, XLS / CSV files and LDAP databases (Active Directory).
- Presentation of the calling number and number dialed – display the description of the telephone number stored in PBX and / or IPB (CLIP).
- Call queuing – visualizes call waiting as a clear list with information about the waiting time, also allows you to select them from the queue.
- Incoming calls – to forward calls to another number (without answering)
- Received calls – to transfer calls to another number or to join call to another ongoing call
- Call history:
- Search for item in the call history of using SQL Server’s “full text search”
- Adding a phone number from the call history to your contacts list and the ability to call back to the number
- Automatic redirection to the specified number
- Manual and automatic call recording
- Adding recorded announcement from file
- Automatic playing of the announcement after receiving an incoming call
- On demand routing of recordings and announcements played to the loudspeakers or the recipient
- Recorded calls are sent to the server to SQL database, which provides access to the recordings from the other consoles
- Ability to customize contact
- Determination of contacts as your favorite or private
- Adding photos and graphics
- Search for contacts using the SQL Server’s “full text search”
- Contact info shown in the list includes, among others, phone numbers and emails – there is also the opportunity to extend contact’s details and personalize them in several fields
- Sound of the panel located on the main desktop, giving you the ease and speed of service
- Automatic routing of sound when certain hardware is connected, for example. headphone and / or microphone
- The choice of audio codecs and desired quality
- Features – “auto-answer”, “auto-forwarding” and the “do not disturb” mode setting is located on the main desktop which allows for ease of use.
- Speed dial bookmarks – the ability to define multiple panels (tabs) – in each of them the possibility to add specific contacts with their personalization (description and photos)
- Extension monitoring – the ability to define extensions for which you want to preview track status changes (BLF) with the possibility to intercept a ringing call on the observed line (PICKUP) – example: seeing the line ext. no. 610, if no one receives a call ringing on this line, we can capture a call to the operator’s current console.
- Indication of the amount of missed calls shown on the main panel
- Access to the password-protected configuration – with password pass in administrative mode, in which we can change the configuration settings (such as colors and fonts of the interface) and edit contacts on speed dial panel. In administrative mode it is also possible to change the size of any bookmarks, and create their layout on the main panel.
- The ability to import and export configuration settings to an XML file
- Colors settings – the ability to customize the look of the interface to the user’s needs
- a choice of colors for individual elements of the panels and the types of button
- a choice of font sizes
- a choice of background for each contact in the speed dial panel
The software is licensed for each operator’s console.